Programme
Master in International Management

Approximately 80% of classes are taught in Spanish and the remaining 20% in English. You should have at least B1 level of proficiency in both languages to take this degree programme.

{[{ asignatura["nombre"] }]}

{[{ tAsig.nombre[0].value }]}

Description:
Learning Outcomes:

Créditos:
{[{ asignatura["credito"] }]} ECTS

Language:
{[{ asignatura["idioma"] }]}

Type of subject: {[{ tAsig.nombre[0].value }]}

Download PDF Syllabus