Master of Science in International Business
Master of Science in International Business : Internships and Employment Opportunities
Internships and Employment Opportunities
The Master of Science in International Business includes a curricular internship:
- As an essential element of the academic curriculum, the Internship is equivalent to subject and must be completed in order to earn the program degree.
- Resources and assistance will be provided by the Internship Coordinator and BSM Careers Service team so that all students are able to find an internship.
- BSM Careers Service team will assist students in managing the legal agreements with the company and any necessary documentation.
- The school does not intervene in the selection process, whose procedures and final decisions depend exclusively on the companies.
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The students of the Master of Science in International Business interned in the following companies:
Previous editions internship details
- United Nations
- (among others)
Upon successful completion of the Master of Science in International Business students will be able to pursue a professional career in the following professional fields:
- Import-Export Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- International Expansion Departments
- International Logistics
- International Marketing and Research Consulting
- International Sales Management
- Management of Foreign Subsidiaries
MSc programs employability
6 months after ending their program, all MSc participants receive an employability survey to know how the Master helped them in their professional career. These are the main results from the last survey:
What is your current situation in terms of employability?
If you are currently working, where is your company located?
How did the Master help you regarding your professional career?
Data collected from students of the academic year 2017/2018.
Career Development Program
As part of the Additional Off Program Activities, BSM – Pompeu Fabra University Careers Service offers you a Career Development Program called BSM Talent Up.
BSM Talent UP is a “life” program, tailormade to the students' needs, with three phases:
EXPLORE AND TRANSFORM. Get to know who you are professionally and develop your personal brand to make an impact through your CV and your Linkedin profile. Explore what’s needed on today’s job market and what you can offer through.
CONNECT. Set an action plan towards your career objective through:
· Career development: one to one advice sessions, group training and workshops. From creating attractive presentations to using role play and improve your interview skills.
· Sector insights: speed networking events, recruitment talks and company challenges We connect you with experts and employers making you the owner of your future career.
BOOST. You have learned to generate your own professional network and take advantage of the relationships made through BSM, getting ready to explore career opportunities.
To make the best use of the above resources you will avail of access to a platform from where you will be able to register to the BSM Talent UP events and workshops, apply to the available internships, entry-level jobs and request individual coaching sessions.