Master’s in International Digital Marketing
Master’s in International Digital Marketing : Introduction
- International marketing
- Master’s in International Digital Marketing
- October to June
- On campus
- 60 ECTS
- Monday, 7.00–9.30 pm
Friday, 4–9 pm
Saturday, 9 am–2 pm
- TUITION FEES
- 25 students
The Master’s in International Digital Marketing equips students with the skills and expertise to add the internet into the mix for analysing and taking decisions in the field of marketing and international business.
The internet plays a key role throughout a company’s internationalisation process and in some cases is now the sole channel for breaking into overseas markets.
International digital marketing, which encompasses the various online actions a company might take (for example, search engine and social media strategies), is currently a very popular concept in most organisations and the market needs skilled professionals in this field.
This master’s degree will
- Give you a firm grasp of the global internet phenomenon and teach you how to analyse the worldwide market situation and how to plan the key tools for your country, product and customers.
- Show you how to apply digital marketing methodology correctly and how to set up the main online advertising and promotional tools.
- Help you develop an international online strategy.
- Because this ESCI-UPF master’s degree focuses on international digital marketing and analyses it in great depth.
- Because ESCI-UPF is a benchmark international business school whose global vision provides the solid foundations for studying international digital marketing.
- Because ESCI-UPF bears the UPF hallmark of quality.
The Master’s in International Digital Marketing is aimed in particular at:
- Marketing professionals looking to design new strategies using the internet and new technologies.
- Communication experts who want to specialise in the digital world.
- Graduates or experienced professionals who want to build their career on the digital side of business.
- Entrepreneurs eager to set up their own online business.
The Master’s in International Trade is a professional master’s degree, which means no internships are included as part of the course. Nevertheless, there is a free professional advisory service to help students polish their professional CV. Students are free to arrange an extracurricular internship themselves, and ESCI-UPF will draw up an agreement between the school and company free of charge.
In addition, all students who join the ESCI-UPF Alumni Association have free access to its employment office.
Looking for more information?
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the personal data you disclose will be stored on a file owned by ESCI-UPF and used to handle your query and to send you information on new ESCI-UPF programmes, including by electronic means.
You may exercise your right to access, amend, cancel and oppose the use of your personal data at any time by writing to ESCI-UPF, Passeig de Pujades, 1, Barcelona 08803, Spain, enclosing a copy of your passport, ID card or any other valid form of identification.
For further information call 900 122 630 (or +34 93 295 47 10 if calling from overseas)