Master in International Management
Master in International Management : Introduction
- Master in International Management
- October to July
- Presencial e híbrido
- 60 ECTS
- Friday, 3.45 - 9.30 pm
Saturday, 9.00 am - 2.45 pm
- TUITION FEES
- 7.500 €
- 25 plazas
- 80% in spanish and 20% in english
The Master in International Management (MIM) is designed to equip you with the tools, skills and expertise to successfully navigate your way through the world of international trade.
Right from day one, you will reap the benefits of a system that combines theory, practice and critical thought. Based on real-life case studies, this learning model leads you to come up with creative, effective solutions to the challenges that arise in the world of international business. The MIT will set you up to take on tomorrow’s challenges by devising innovative, sustainable solutions using the business and management skills you have acquired on the degree programme.
As an active participant on this programme, you will have regular interactions with executives from leading global companies, giving you not only a unique first-hand learning experience but also a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to begin building up an invaluable network of contacts.
The analytical mindset acquired at ESCI-UPF will give you an unbeatable competitive edge in the job market and help you launch your career in the top international firms. ESCI-UPF will equip you with the key tools and skills to stand out in any position, industry or region in the world.
This master’s degree will enable you to
- Acquire a global vision of markets, institutions and technology trends that are bringing about changes in business, internationalisation and globalisation.
- Gain a deep insight into the onward march of digital transformation, thanks to strategic thinking and innovation and by integrating the main digital tools, applying data analysis and designing business prototypes, without forgetting the environmental, social and economic challenges faced by any project inside and outside Spain.
- Master the ins and outs of international financial management and acquire the vital skills for addressing the risks posed by crossborder operations by exploring all applicable regulations. Learn how to manage global supply chains, international contracting and financial alternatives.
- Hone your leadership skills, improve your negotiating skills and learn how to solve problems creatively thanks to design thinking and Lean and Agile philosophies. Acquire the knowledge and expertise and master the tools to sharpen narrative strategies and boost your ability to influence and shape your environment.
- Draw on personalised advice to carry out a project based on an internationalisation plan for a company or product, or carry out a study on the current state of international affairs and their influence on international business.
A Master in International Management from ESCI-UPF will make you a highly qualified professional with a range of knowledge and expertise in high demand in the job market, giving you the means to achieve your international business goals.
This degree is aimed at:
- Recent graduates keen to enter the professional world of international business.
- Professionals already in employment or with practical experience in this field looking to hone their knowledge and expertise and acquire a global vision of business, such as members or leaders of sales teams, personnel from the International Expansion Department or Purchasing Department, transport, logistics or customs personnel, international marketing teams and experienced graduates and professionals, among others.
- Professionals looking to take their career in a promising new direction by studying international business in a context of digital transformation where a firm command of the latest breakthrough technologies is key to applying effective changes to the value chain.
- Expansion Department
- Export Department
- Logistics and Transport Department
- Purchasing Department
- Marketing Department
- Finance Department
- Customs Authorities
- Port Authorities
- Overseas Sales Offices
- International Trade Law
- International Trade Organisations