Master of Science in International Business
Master of Science in International Business : Internships and Employment Opportunities
Internships and Employment Opportunities
The Master of Science in International Business includes a curricular internship:
- As an essential element of the academic curriculum, the Internship is equivalent to an additional course that must be completed in order to earn the program degree.
- Students need to be proactive in the Internship search. Resources and assistance will be provided by the Internship Coordinator and the Office of Career Services.
- The Office of Career Services will assist students in managing the legal agreements with the company and any necessary documentation
- The school does not intervene in the selection process, whose procedures and final decisions depend exclusively on the companies
For more information, please read our internship regulations.
The students of the Master of Science in International Business interned in the following companies:
- Puma Iberia
- Bibulu Pets
- Camelia Beauty Spain
- Captio Tech
- Barcelona Export
- Daxue Consulting
- Emergia Partners
- Hoegh LNG AS
- Mecca Holding
- Red Point Solutions
- Sinograin Oils Corporation
- SynTao Green Finance
- Voctro Labs
- Special Care Pharmacy Services
Successful MSc students will be able to pursue a professional career in the following fields:
- Import-export management.
- International entrepreneurship.
- International expansion departments.
- International logistics.
- International marketing and research consulting.
- International sales management.
- Management of foreign subsidiaries.
80% of 2014, 2015 and 2016 graduates hold senior management positions.
75% got job or an internship offer within 3 months after graduation.