Why study for a master’s degree at ESCI-UPF?
For over 25 years, ESCI-UPF has been a benchmark of excellence in equipping students with the key skills to become expert professionals in international business.
ESCI-UPF was set up by the Catalan Government and Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) in 1993 as not merely a university but rather a community of professionals eager to analyse and interpret a range of situations and devise solutions based on sustainable and multicultural socioeconomic criteria for the benefit of society at large.
At ESCI-UPF you will:
- Be taught by highly experienced business professionals, cutting-edge thinkers and top researchers
- Study relevant, up-to-date courses using the latest teaching methods, guided by lecturers eager to help you pass your degree with flying colours and hit the job market with a keen competitive edge
- Belong to a close community that will support you through your time at university and offer you a wide range of additional services.
- Leave with an ESCI-UPF degree awarded by the prestigious Pompeu Fabra University, which came 10th in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2020 and 28th in the QS Top 50 Under 50 shortlist for 2021.*
* Created by the fDi Intelligence division at the Financial Times and The Next Web group.