Postgraduate Course in Sustainability Transition Management and Climate Emergency
Postgraduate Course in Sustainability Transition Management and Climate Emergency : Introduction
- Postgraduate Course in Corporate Sustainability and Management
- Postgraduate Course in Sustainability Transition Management and Climate Emergency
- January to March
- On campus
- 15 ECTS
- Thursday and Friday, 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm
Saturday, 9.00 am to 3.00 pm
- TUITION FEES
- 2.800 €
- 30 places
- 70% Spanish and 30% English
This Postgraduate Course in Sustainability Transition Management and Climate Emergency at ESCI-UPF aims to equip you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to analyse companies’ environmental impact, design a result-oriented strategy, secure funding and develop a compelling communications plan backed by everyone involved.
We are living in unprecedented times for sustainability. The climate emergency is all too real and many EU directives now require public and private organisations to take action.
However, many organisations are unsure as to how to interpret these new policies and legislation and are daunted by the thought of designing tools to make their company more environmentally and socially sustainable. Rather than turning to external consultants, though, they would be far better served by having their own department or dedicated member of staff with expert knowledge of which steps to take to become a sustainable company committed to a circular economy.
Keen to educate companies about sustainability, ESCI-UPF and the UNESCO Chair in Life Cycle and Climate Change are offering this eminently practical postgraduate course to equip you with the tools, knowledge and expertise to lead the transition to sustainability.
This postgraduate course will let you
- Analyse a company or institution through the lens of sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Calculate an organisation’s environmental impact (water and carbon footprints, etc.)
- Design a strategy to implement sustainability-oriented change
- Secure funding to carry out the necessary change
- Communicate the company’s new strategy, changes and objectives to win the backing and recognition of everyone involved
- Set assessment criteria to help the company comply with the sustainable development goals
- Recent graduates eager to pursue a career in the field of sustainability.
- Professionals seeking to lead the sustainability transition in their organisation.
- Entrepreneurs eager to add value to their projects in the form of sustainability and circular economy.
- Professionals looking to retrain by equipping themselves with the tools to put sustainability into practice.
- Director of sustainability
- Sustainability manager
- Head of CSR
- Head of Compliance and Governance
- Sustainability entrepreneur
- NGO professional
- Auditor/consultant in sustainability and circular economy