- University graduates with a bachelor’s degree or other university degree or diploma,* technical engineers, technical architects
- Applicants should submit the following documents:
- Letter setting out the reasons for taking the programme
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Photocopy of university degree
- Academic transcript
- Passport-size photograph
Degrees and student records issued by overseas universities should be duly legalised or apostilled. If they are in any language other than Spanish, a sworn translation into Spanish should be provided.
- Candidates send the required documentation to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are interviewed by the programme director
- Candidates are assessed
- Candidates receive an acceptance/rejection letter
Successful candidates will also receive enrolment guidelines and instructions for paying tuition fees.
|TUITION FEES||€5,500 (Tuition fees for our programmes may be paid in instalments)|
|TITLE||Master’s in International Trade|
Tuition fees for the Master’s in International Trade at ESCI-UPF International Business School may be paid in instalments. More details are available when applying. Tuition fees must have been paid in full by 31 October, during the third term of the master’s degree.
UPF and ESCI-UPF Alumni members are entitled to a discount. Contact us for details of other discounts.
Students can also apply to the Fundación Tripartita to fund their master’s degree in part or in full through their company.
Looking for more information?
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the personal data you disclose will be stored on a file owned by ESCI-UPF and used to handle your query and to send you information on new ESCI-UPF programmes, including by electronic means.
You may exercise your right to access, amend, cancel and oppose the use of your personal data at any time by writing to ESCI-UPF, Passeig de Pujades, 1, Barcelona 08803, Spain, enclosing a copy of your passport, ID card or any other valid form of identification.
For further information call 900 122 630 (or +34 93 295 47 10 if calling from overseas)