Master’s in International Retail
Master’s in International Retail : Introduction
- International Retail Management
- Master’s in International Retail Management
- January to December
- On campus part time with virtual sessions and recorded
- 60 ECTS
- Thursday, 7.00–9.00 pm (3 Thursdays a month)
Friday, 4–8.30 pm
Saturday, 9 am–1.30 pm
- TUITION FEES
- 25 students
The Master’s Degree in International Retail Management (MDIRM) gives you a comprehensive vision of managing the POS and sales distribution network across different industries. Delivered through a blended learning approach that combines face-to-face classes with online tuition, the degree programme lets you plan and organise your own learning process so that you can achieve your maximum potential.
The MDIRM focuses on business return and pays particular attention to the customer journey in an omnichannel context. From day one, you will be fully immersed in a learning style firmly rooted in new collaborative management and teamwork approaches (Scrum and Agile methodologies) and will receive constant feedback as a member of a high-performance team.
Classes and teaching activities are delivered by industry executives offering invaluable insight into a day in the life of a brand, underpinned by the principles of responsible business and circular economy. The MDIRM is a professional master’s degree that will enable you to manage your personal brand and online presence, as well as honing your networking skills
This master’s degree will enable you to
- Understand the daily challenges in any department in a retail company in a range of sectors and identify its growth levers
- Learn how to use collaborative teamwork tools and apply new technologies to retail to boost decision making and improve the buying experience
- Design creative solutions in keeping with current management trends to achieve differentiation through disruptive strategies with a crosscutting vision spanning different industries
- Adapt to tomorrow’s retail environment by keeping up with the latest trends in consumer habits and the new professions the industry will create in the coming years
- Undertake and manage new international business ventures and design expansion processes based on social and workplace wellbeing, environmental protection and sustainable economic models
- Carry out a final consulting project, in parallel with the master’s degree, on an existing company to increase its profitability
Retail Tour Barcelona
Guided tours of companies, logistical warehouses, shopping centres and the airport to analyse specific concepts of the retail environment.
As part of the MDIRM we also organise industry-specific retail tours in Barcelona so that students can gain onsite experience, see how key aspects covered in class are put into practice and appreciate their role in determining the success of a business concept.
Recent graduates keen to start a professional career in international retail
Professionals already in employment or with practical experience in this field looking to hone their knowledge and expertise and acquire a global vision of the entire process
Entrepreneurs who already run or who are looking to run a franchise or their own company with direct customer service
Professionals looking to take their career in a promising new direction while acquiring a general, broad and practical education in the world of retail
- Sales Director
- Expansion Director
- Operations Director
- Purchasing Director
- Store Manager
- Manager of a Retail Business Unit
- People Manager
- Merchandiser Controller
- Unit Manager
- Brand Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Product Manager
- Inside Sales
- Retail Industry Project Manager
- Product Planner
- Supply Planner
- Customer Experience Manager
Looking for more information?
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the personal data you disclose will be stored on a file owned by ESCI-UPF and used to handle your query and to send you information on new ESCI-UPF programmes, including by electronic means.
You may exercise your right to access, amend, cancel and oppose the use of your personal data at any time by writing to ESCI-UPF, Passeig de Pujades, 1, Barcelona 08803, Spain, enclosing a copy of your passport, ID card or any other valid form of identification.
For further information call 900 122 630 (or +34 93 295 47 10 if calling from overseas)