Master in Internacional Retail Management
- International Retail Management
- Master in International Retail Management
- October to July
- On campus part time with virtual sessions and recorded
- 60 ECTS
- Thursday, 7.00–9.00 pm (3 Thursdays a month)
Friday, 4–8.30 pm
Saturday, 9 am–1.30 pm
- TUITION FEES
- 25 students
The Master’s Degree in International Retail Management (MDIRM) gives you a comprehensive vision of managing the POS and sales distribution network across different industries. Delivered through a blended learning approach that combines face-to-face classes with online tuition, the degree programme lets you plan and organise your own learning process so that you can achieve your maximum potential.
The MDIRM focuses on business return and pays particular attention to the customer journey in an omnichannel context. From day one, you will be fully immersed in a learning style firmly rooted in new collaborative management and teamwork approaches (Scrum and Agile methodologies) and will receive constant feedback as a member of a high-performance team.
Classes and teaching activities are delivered by industry executives offering invaluable insight into a day in the life of a brand, underpinned by the principles of responsible business and circular economy. The MDIRM is a professional master’s degree that will enable you to manage your personal brand and online presence, as well as honing your networking skills
This master’s degree will enable you to
- Understand the daily challenges in any department in a retail company in a range of sectors and identify its growth levers.
- Learn how to use collaborative teamwork tools and apply new technologies to retail to boost decision making and improve the buying experience.
- Design creative solutions in keeping with current management trends to achieve differentiation through disruptive strategies with a crosscutting vision spanning different industries.
- Adapt to tomorrow’s retail environment by keeping up with the latest trends in consumer habits and the new professions the industry will create in the coming years.
- Undertake and manage new international business ventures and design expansion processes based on social and workplace wellbeing, environmental protection and sustainable economic models.
- Carry out a final consulting project, in parallel with the master’s degree, on an existing company to increase its profitability.
Retail Tour Barcelona
Guided tours of companies, logistical warehouses, shopping centres and the airport to analyse specific concepts of the retail environment.
As part of the MDIRM we also organise industry-specific retail tours in Barcelona so that students can gain onsite experience, see how key aspects covered in class are put into practice and appreciate their role in determining the success of a business concept.
- Recent graduates keen to start a professional career in international retail.
- Professionals already in employment or with practical experience in this field looking to hone their knowledge and expertise and acquire a global vision of the entire process.
- Entrepreneurs who already run or who are looking to run a franchise or their own company with direct customer service.
- Professionals looking to take their career in a promising new direction while acquiring a general, broad and practical education in the world of retail.
- Sales Director
- Expansion Director
- Operations Director
- Purchasing Director
- Store Manager
- Manager of a Retail Business Unit
- People Manager
- Merchandiser Controller
- Unit Manager
- Brand Manager
- Strategic Planner
- Product Manager
- Inside Sales
- Retail Industry Project Manager
- Product Planner
- Supply Planner
- Customer Experience Manager