Master’s in International Retail
Master’s in International Retail : Introduction
- International retail
- Master’s in International Retail
- October to July
- On campus
- 60 ECTS
- Thursday, 7.00–9.30 pm (3 Thursdays a month)
Friday, 4–9 pm
Saturday, 9 am–2 pm
- TUITION FEES
- 25 students
The Master’s in International Retail gives students a comprehensive, crosscutting vision of point-of-sale management and commercial distribution.
You will get a firm grasp of all aspects of retail and will develop your professional career from an operational and strategic perspective: purchasing management, logistics organisation and brand positioning, as well as designing expansion plans and branching out into other channels (self-owned shops, franchises, corner franchises, outlets, travel retail, online, etc.).
All taught by industry executives who will give you a keen insight into dealing with brands on a daily basis.
This master’s degree will
- Give you a firm grasp of the retail business, its trends and the keys to management.
- Enable you to manage a network of commercial establishments and oversee their national and international expansion process.
- Teach you negotiation and human talent management techniques.
- Show you how to organise logistics and information flows in a retail chain.
- Let you analyse store performance.
- Give you a better idea of consumers so that you can adapt products and services to match their needs.
- Because at ESCI-UPF we see the business world as a global phenomenon where international retail plays an increasingly central role.
- Because ESCI-UPF aims to equip retail professionals with the knowledge, expertise, tools and skills to tackle the key day-to-day challenges and set strategic goals..
- Because ESCI-UPF is a retail pioneer: it launched its Master’s in International Retail in 2007.
- Because ESCI-UPF has been teaching international business since 1994.
The Master’s in International Retail is geared towards professionals looking to develop their expertise in the retail industry and to build a professional career in this field.
In particular, it is aimed at:
- In-service professionals in any area of management in a retail company keen to build their career in this industry, including store managers, heads of expansion, area managers, purchasing managers, operations managers and logistics managers, among others.
- Professionals in industrial or service companies working in retail management departments.
- People with entrepreneurial initiatives currently running (or aiming to run) a franchise or their own business dealing directly with the public.
- Experienced graduates with a degree in any subject looking to build a professional career in the retail industry.
The Master’s in International Retail is a professional master’s degree, which means no internships are included as part of the course. Nevertheless, there is a free professional advisory service to help students polish their professional CV. Students are free to arrange an extracurricular internship themselves, and ESCI-UPF will draw up an agreement between the school and company free of charge.
In addition, all students who join the ESCI-UPF Alumni Association have free access to its employment office.
Looking for more information?
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Act 15/1999, of 13 December 1999, on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that the personal data you disclose will be stored on a file owned by ESCI-UPF and used to handle your query and to send you information on new ESCI-UPF programmes, including by electronic means.
You may exercise your right to access, amend, cancel and oppose the use of your personal data at any time by writing to ESCI-UPF, Passeig de Pujades, 1, Barcelona 08803, Spain, enclosing a copy of your passport, ID card or any other valid form of identification.
For further information call 900 122 630 (or +34 93 295 47 10 if calling from overseas)