COVID-19 screening campaign
Lugar: Campus de la Ciutadella i Poble Nou
The Department of Health of the Generalitat de Catalunya promotes a screening campaign at all universities. For this reason, from April 26, and on various campuses of the University, covid-19 screenings will be carried out. The tests will be done free of charge to all members of the university community and affiliated centers who wish to do so -students, PAS and PDI- and the staff of the companies that provide services on campus- as long as they are asymptomatic and have not been vaccinated. The tests are used to detect asymptomatic cases of covid-19 or to determine if the person has already passed the disease, and will be performed on the following campuses:
Ciutadella campus, in the Exhibition Hall (in front of the campus auditorium)
- Monday, April 26, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 27, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 28, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 29, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Poblenou campus, in the lobby of the campus auditorium
- Friday, April 30, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, May 3, from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 4, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.