Escribe y encuentra lo que buscas:

Admission and enrolment : ESCI-UPF students enrolment

ESCI-UPF students enrolment

Enrolment deadlines 

  • Standard enrolment for repeating 1st year students, 2nd and 3rd year students: 22/07/2020 to 27/07/2020
  • Enrolling after the deadline: del 17/09/2020 to 18/09/2020 

Notes

  • Enrolling after the deadline: you will have to pay a surcharge on your tuition fees.
  • If you are entitled to a discount on the government-regulated component of tuition fees, you should bring the necessary accreditation (original or photocopy) if possible by 31 July or, at the very latest, before the start of the first term; in this case the discount will be applied to the February payment.
  • You can choose from three payment options: 
    • 100 % of tuition fees upon enrolment.
    • 50 % of tuition fees upon enrolment and the remaining 50 % to be paid between 1 and 10 February of the following year.
    • In instalments: 28% of the total amount upon enrolment and the remaining 72% + €200 interest to be paid in 9 monthly payments.
    • In instalments: 3 payments of 33.3% of the amount of the registration each, the first being the day of registration, the second from December 1 to 7, 2020 and the last payment from 22 to 29 March 2021 (no interest to be paid). (Extraordinary measure 2020-2021 due to the situation by COVID-19)

If you choose to pay by instalments (10 monthly payments), you have the option of paying the instalments for the nine months from October to June by direct debit by completing a SEPA Direct Debit mandate (you will need to pay the first instalment by promissory note). Payments will be debited from your account on the 15th day of every month. Any returned payments will be subject to a €50 charge. If you should change your bank account, you will need to complete a new SEPA Direct Debit mandate mandate and notify the university Administration before the start of the month when you want the changes to take effect.

Important

  • Read the initial enrolment instructions carefully (catalan version).
  • To enrol for elective subjects you should have already pre-enrolled.To enrol for elective subjects you should have already pre-enrolled.
  • Read the information on tuition fees (spanish version).

Scholarships and discounts

ESCI-UPF awards several scholarships based on our DOERS’ academic performance and on students’ family income. The Scholarship Committee sets the size of scholarships and determines how they are allocated.

Scholarships and discounts

 

Enrolment deadlines 

  • Standard enrolment for repeating 1st year students, 2nd and 3rd year students: 22/07/2020 to 27/07/2020
  • Standard enrolment for 4rd year students: 10/09/2020 to 15/09/2020
  • Enrolling after the deadline: del 17/09/2020 to 18/09/2020 

Notes

  • Enrolling after the deadline: you will have to pay a surcharge on your tuition fees.
  • If you are entitled to a discount on the government-regulated component of tuition fees, you should bring the necessary accreditation (original or photocopy) if possible by 31 July or, at the very latest, before the start of the first term; in this case the discount will be applied to the February payment.
  • You can choose from three payment options: 
    • 100 % of tuition fees upon enrolment.
    • 50 % of tuition fees upon enrolment and the remaining 50 % to be paid between 1 and 10 February of the following year.
    • In instalments: 28% of the total amount upon enrolment and the remaining 72% + €200 interest to be paid in 9 monthly payments.
    • In instalments: 3 payments of 33.3% of the amount of the registration each, the first being the day of registration, the second from December 1 to 7, 2020 and the last payment from 22 to 29 March 2021 (no interest to be paid). (Extraordinary measure 2020-2021 due to the situation by COVID-19)

If you choose to pay by instalments (10 monthly payments), you have the option of paying the instalments for the nine months from October to June by direct debit by completing a SEPA Direct Debit mandate (you will need to pay the first instalment by promissory note). Payments will be debited from your account on the 15th day of every month. Any returned payments will be subject to a €50 charge. If you should change your bank account, you will need to complete a new SEPA Direct Debit mandate mandate and notify the university Administration before the start of the month when you want the changes to take effect.

Important

  • Read the initial enrolment instructions carefully (catalan version).
  • To enrol for elective subjects you should have already pre-enrolled.To enrol for elective subjects you should have already pre-enrolled.
  • Read the information on tuition fees (spanish version).

Scholarships and discounts

ESCI-UPF awards several scholarships based on our DOERS’ academic performance and on students’ family income. The Scholarship Committee sets the size of scholarships and determines how they are allocated.

Scholarships and discounts