Escribe y encuentra lo que buscas:

Admission and enrolment : Initial Enrolment 2019-2020

Initial Enrolment 2019-2020

You should enrol as soon as the Catalan Government’s University Access Service or UPF has awarded you a place on the Bachelor’s Degree in International Business and Marketing or the Bachelor's Degree in Bioinformatics.

You should come in person if at all possible. However, you may send someone else on your behalf; this representative should bring all the necessary documentation and follow the instructions given by university personnel.

Enrolment period: 15, 16, 17 and 18 July for those allocated first preference / 25–29 July for all other preferences
Classes: 9.00 am–1.30 pm
Place: ESCI-UPF (Passeig de Pujades, 1, Barcelona)

Any students who fail to enrol during the enrolment period will lose their place.

Preference allocations will published online on 11 July

Documentation required for enrolment

  • Current passport or ID card and photocopy.
  • Two passport-size photographs, in colour against a white background.
  • Document showing you have been admitted to ESCI-UPF:
  • Students who have taken Spanish university entrance exams (PAU): PAU card (original of the copy for the university).
  • Overseas students who have not taken Spanish university entrance exams but have UNED accreditation: original accreditation issued by UNED and your PAU card, if you have taken exams in the specific stage.
  • Students who have taken further education or vocational training: official certificate with the final mark issued by the corresponding educational establishment (original).
  • Students who have started a university course: proof of payment of the right to transfer your student record (original; you should apply for this document at your university of origin) and a photocopy of your PAU card.
  • Students with a bachelor’s degree, university diploma or equivalent: official university degree or provisional certificate (original and photocopy or attested photocopy) or equivalent document.
  • Students who have taken university exams for over-25s: original document giving the final exam score.
  • Students who have taken university exams for over-45s: original document giving the final exam score.
  • Students changing course who have 30 recognised ECTS credits: students who have started a university course: students who were studying at a Spanish university must show proof of payment of the right to transfer their student record (original; you should apply for this document at your university of origin).
  • If applicable, the document showing you are eligible for a discount on the government-regulated component of tuition fees.

    Certain people are eligible for discounts on the government-regulated component of tuition fees (details of current discounts are available from the Administration Department).

  • Payment

    Once you have enrolled, you will be given a document enabling you to pay your tuition fees. You should make this payment during the enrolment period: 13–18 July. Payment may also be made at any Banco Santander branch. In addition, Banco Santander customers may use their online banking service.

    You can choose from the following payment options:

    1. 100% upon enrolment.
    2. 50% upon enrolment and the remaining 50% to be paid between 1 and 10 February of the following year.
    3. In instalments: 28% of the total amount upon enrolment and the remaining 72% + €200 interest to be paid in 9 monthly payments.

Scholarships and discounts

ESCI-UPF awards several scholarships based on our DOERS’ academic performance and on students’ family income. The Scholarship Committee sets the size of scholarships and determines how they are allocated.

Certain people are eligible for discounts on the government-regulated component of tuition fees (details of current discounts are available from the Administration Department).

Bachelor's Degree in International Business and Marketing - Scholarships and discounts

Bachelor's Degree in Bioinformatics - Scholarships and discounts

We use own or third-party cookies to improve your user experience. If you allow the installation of cookies or continue to use this site, you agree to the use of cookies.

Read more